Thursday, June 17, 2010

Florida Vacation




Now this is what I am talking about. Beautiful weather and a great time with good friends. In the whole seven days the wife and I only disagreed one time. And I have to confess that she was right. Oh well, can't be right all of the time. Missed haveing our children and grandson with us, but already planning on taking them with us next year. Can't take the other three gandkids though, will have to find baby sitters for them. That's because they are dogs. Not the little small house type dogs but the huge house dog types. The picture of the wife and I para sailing was my favorite time. To see the ocean like that at 600 feet was magnificent. Seen sharks, dolphins, sea turtles and stingray's. Although I enjoyed myself tremendously there is still no Place Like Home as Dorthy says.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Still cracks me up that The Simpsons are on your sail :). As I said, soo glad you guys had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete